WHY MONITOR RIVERS and WATER RESERVOIRS?
- Need level sensor warnings before flood alerts?
- Need tight control over water rising in your facilities?
- Need to manage level of water reservoirs and dams?
- Need to measure the water level over wide geographical areas?
- Need the level sensor to be cost-effective and maintenance-free?
SENSOR SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS
- Industrial graded ultrasonic sensors for outdoor use.
- Seal rating IP68, allowing short immersions. Ambient temperature: -30°C to +70°C.
- Level sensors are non-contact, continuous, with no-moving parts for long life operation.
- Installed on bridges or rock walls for non-accessible channels.
- No field calibration is required.
FEATURES OF THE COMPLETE SOLUTION
- Alerts for high levels, low levels, rapid level increase/decrease.
- Communicates using GSM cellular network, SMS or GPRS.
- Can operate on battery packs or solar panels.
- Measurement range from a few cm (inches) and up to 40 meters (130').
- Open for third-party remote level monitoring software.
- Map location chart for all sites.
WHY ULTRASONIC LEVEL SENSOR TECHNOLOGY?
Ultrasonic level sensor technology is the technology of choice for outdoor water applications. The technology is non-contact, avoiding obstruction of the sensors by flowing waters and by debris within the water. The technology does not involve any moving parts which maps to long-life and reduced overall project costs. Level sensors of this type can measure water level in shallow creeks and all the way to high dams. The same sensor can accommodate different levels by means of software configuration.