SMARTSCAN50: HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRASONIC LEVEL SENSOR
SmartScan50 is a two-part, 4-wire ultrasonic level sensor for continuous level measurement in
challenging applications. The sensor measures up to 12 meters (39') with liquid targets. SmartScan50
is a perfect solution for pump control application, supporting five independent relays.
LEVEL SENSOR APPLICATIONS
- Fits water, wastewater, petrochemical, chemical and food industries.
- Supports liquid targets, solids and Open Channel Flow applications.
- Pump control applications.
- For use in process tanks and storage vessels.
- Certified for hazardous (explosive) atmosphere.
LEVEL SENSOR FOR CHALLENGING APPLICATIONS
- Addressing tough environmental conditions.
- High accuracy sensor even under extremely harsh conditions.
- Handles Acoustic noises, temperature variations, unstable targets, gases.
- PVDF sensor, enduring chemically aggressive targets.
- Full compensation in virtually all environments.
- No calibration and minimal maintenance.
RICH FEATURED LEVEL SENSOR
- Range up to 12 meters (39') for liquid and 8.5 meter (28') for solids.
- Interfaces: analog 4-20mA, digital Modbus protocol, large custom LCD.
- Separate level sensor and control unit - up to 200m (650') away.
- Resolution 1mm (0.04") and accuracy 0.25% of measuring range.
- Five independent triggered SPDT relays for pump controls and alerts.
- Operating temperature: -40° to 90° C (-40° to 194°F).
LEVEL SENSOR UNIQUE ALGORITHMS
- Pump control, audible alerts, volume calculations.
- OCF: 18 Flumes and Weirs (e.g. Parshall), Q/h calculation for custom OCF.
- OCF: Flow totalization.
- Automatic temperature compensation and gas factor.
- False echo extraction and separate process/storage settings.
SMARTSCAN50 IN AN OCF / FLUME APPLICATION