RICH FEATURED LEVEL TRANSMITTER (LIQUID /BULK)
Gauger420 is a rich featured ultrasonic level sensor and level transmitter for liquid and bulk applications.
A 2-wire, loop-power sensor featuring 4-20mA, HART and RS485.
Gauger420 can track liquid targets rising as rapid as 10 meters
per minute (33'/min)and exhibits an extremely short dead zone
of 15cm (6").
Gauger420 can be applied to Level, Distance, Volume and Open Channel Flow (OCF) applications (flow and totalization). An EX Intrinsic Safe (IS) model is available (certified ATEX and IECEX). Gauger420 features a simple USB interface for PC configuration, monitoring, debugging and firmware upgrades.
LEVEL SENSOR / TRANSMITTER for CHALLENGING NEEDS
- Need to measure accurate liquid levels under challenging application conditions?
- Need to rapidly track changing levels?
- Liquid target is chemically aggressive? Explosive (requires EX, ATEX, IECEX, Intrinsic Safe)?
- Tanks are of various shapes and you need to know volume?
- Looking for cost-effective flexible solution for all applications?
Gauger420 is the solution for you!
DURABLE 2-WIRE LEVEL SENSOR / TRANSMITTER
- PVDF sensor, superior in presence of aggressive chemicals.
- Plastic PC/ABS+UV , blending roughness and rigidity.
- Rated IP68 , (1.8m deep water /96 hr), withstanding rain dust and snow.
- Operating temperature: -30° to +70°C (-22° to 158°F).
LEVEL SENSOR / TRANSMITTER - HIGHLIGHTS
- Compact design, continuous, non-contact level sensor and transmitter.
- Interfaces: 4-20mA, HART , RS485, USB port.
- Graphic display: 50x25mm2 with keypad for friendly wizard-based setup.
- Range up to 8m(26') liquid and 5m(16') bulk (grains). Optional liquid long range 9.5m (31').
- Certified CE. Optional EX ATEX and IECEx for explosive atmosphere.
- Optional cabled sensor up to 5 meter.
- Automated temperature compensation.
- Process tracking rate up to 10m/min (32'/min). Extremely short "dead-zone" of 15cm(6").
APPLICATIONS FOR ULTRASONIC LEVEL SENSOR
- Liquid targets, bulk (grains) and Open Channel Flow (OCF).
- Storage vessels, process tanks and outdoor piles.
- Wastewater, water, water desalination, water treatment plants.
- Petrochemical, chemical, food and agriculture industries.
- Advanced algorithms for: Noises, temperature changes, unstable targets, gases.
- OEM models and kit parts are available to partners.